As this financial year comes to a close, we have been looking back on the last year and how our company has grown, with this came a lot of new challenges that we have had to work through to resolve. With the coronavirus pandemic and then Brexit we felt the main issues that arose for us and our clients was to do with shipping.
The pandemic caused global delays and Brexit saw an increase in international shipping and import prices. Our suppliers have had bigger costs due to increased shipping prices. While most of them took the bulk of the financial hit, they still had to increase delivery prices, and this meant a decrease in sales. Meanwhile in the UK we found our retail business increased because of these fees, we were able to offer customers faster, cheaper shipping due to our location inside the UK.
This made us think about what to do next. We understand that the end customers are more than happy to buy from UK resellers, however, they still like the option to buy directly from the brand, especially if the brand is running discounts & promotions.
Therefore, we are pleased to announce that we now offer third party fulfilment as one of our services. Our clients will now have the option to fulfil all their UK orders through us and take advantage of our competitive rates and fast shipping times.
What is included with our 3PL service?
- Access to our inventory management system that allows real time tracking of stock and alerts for products running low.
- Full integration with our courier accounts meaning products are dispatched and tracking numbers are automatically uploaded for customers.
- Monthly invoices with rates based on fulfilment volume.
- Reverse Logistics for any returns or order issues.
- Free stock storage & freight management.
- Direct access to our warehouse manager for any special requests.